Full Terms & Conditions
“Soklich & Co. Jewellers $20,000 Christmas Giveaway!” (“Promotion”)
By entering my information above, I release Facebook of any and all liability, as this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- The Promoter is Soklich & Co. Shop 2, 61 Angelo Street, South Perth WA 6151.
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and anything else that refers to this Promotion, these terms and conditions will prevail.
Who can enter?
- Entry is open to all residents of Western Australia who are restricted over the age of 18 years and who fulfil the method of entry requirements.
- Directors, contractors and employees (and immediate families) of the Promoter and of companies, suppliers and agencies associated with the Promotion are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. If a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to enter
- Promotion opens at 09:00am AWST on Monday 15 November 2021 and closes at 23:59pm AWST on Tuesday 21 December 2021 (Promotion Period). Entries must be received by the Promoter in the Promotion Period.
- All entries are deemed received at the time of receipt by the Promoter not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost misdirected, delayed, ineligible, incomplete or corrupted entries or delays in the delivery of entries outside of promotional period, or due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
How to enter
- Simply make a purchase of $500 or more in one transaction, at Soklich & Co. Jewellers, at Shop 2, 61 Angelo Street, during the promotional period, and enter via the instore paper Entry Form with First name, surname, email address and mobile number.
Entrants must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion
(c) submit an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions;
(d) use a third party to enter on their behalf, except where the entrant needs to use those services of that third party to enter due to a disability, pandemic or general inability to come into the store;
(e) engage in conduct in entering the Promotion which, in the opinion of Promoter, is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
If an entrant is found to have breached these terms and conditions including this clause, the entrant will be disqualified so that they will have all their entries invalidated, any claim to any prize will be invalidated and where such an entrant has already been awarded a prize before being found to have breached these terms and conditions, the entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if these terms and conditions have been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm or deny its suspicions in this regard and any failure to provide such requested documentation to the Promoter on request gives Promoter the right to disqualify the entrant. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from any offender are reserved.
Number of Entries permitted
- Unlimited, as per the terms and conditions on how to enter.
Draw and Notification of winner
- The winner will be the first valid entry submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions that is drawn at 4:00pm AWST on Wednesday 22 December 2021 at 2/61 Angelo St, South Perth WA 6151. All entrants of this Promotion must be in attendance at the showroom for the draw to be eligible to win.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
- The winner will be notified by telephone or email within one day of the draw, if not in attendance on the day of the draw. The winner of the prize will be published using their full name and state on Facebook/Instagram pages by Friday 24 December 2021.
- Prize will be awarded to the person named in the winning entry.
- If an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, entrant must notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be sent to the Promoter via email.
- Subject to State Regulation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 2/61 Angelo St, South Perth WA 6151 on Wednesday 19 January 2021 at 2:00pm AWST. The winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone or email within one day of that draw. The winner of the prize will be published using their full name on Facebook/Instagram by Saturday 22 January 2021.
Prize on offer
- Total prize pool value is a $20,000 Soklich & Co. Jewellers ‘Desert Rose’ contemporary dress ring, featuring two rows of pink diamonds from the Argyle diamond mine and three rows of white diamonds, set in 18carat rose and white gold.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the prize redemption date.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise because of accepting the prize.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for cash.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- All entrants agree that if they win the prize, they will not, and their companions will not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs in relation to the taking of the prize, to any media or other organisation, without the Promoter’s prior written consent. Photographs will be allowed to be taken only at the discretion of the Promoter.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including (without limitation) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, and (without limitation) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- If the prize includes attendance at the showroom to redeem the prize, which is cancelled for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, including due to pandemic or epidemic, the Promoter will extend the redemption period and/or provide the same service via Zoom meetings for the redemption and will provide complimentary shipping of the prize.
- In consideration of the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner permits the winner’s submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the goods and services of any of them or the advertising or marketing of any of them, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee.
The entrant acknowledges and agrees that neither the entrant nor any third party shall be entitled to any fee, royalty or other consideration in respect of such licence. If the entrant holds, now, or at any time in the future, any so called “droit moral” or moral rights in connection with the Works, the entrant unconditionally and irrevocably consents, for the benefit of the Promoter and all of its assignees, licensees and sub licensees to minor alterations to the Works which may be required for print or display purposes such as resizing and minor colour correction notwithstanding that such conduct may amount to derogatory treatment of the Works for the purposes of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (Copyright Act). All Entrants consent to attribution by either full name or social media handle in satisfaction of their right to attribution under the Copyright Act.
Limitation of Liability
- The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize (including without limitation due to attendance at an event or travel undertaken when there is any current health warning, epidemic or pandemic declared which would apply to or could be considered to impact, effect or apply to the relevant event or travel) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
Entry details and privacy