TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Soklich & Co. Jewellers Year of Love Giveaway 2022!” (“Promotion”)
By entering my information above, I release Facebook of any and all liability, as this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- The Promoter is Soklich & Co. Shop 2, 61 Angelo Street, South Perth WA 6151.
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and anything else that refers to this Promotion, these terms and conditions will prevail.
Who can enter?
- Entry is open to all residents of Western Australia who are restricted over the age of 18 years and who fulfil the method of entry requirements.
- Directors, contractors and employees (and immediate families) of the Promoter and of companies, suppliers and agencies associated with the Promotion are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. If a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to enter
- Promotion opens at 12:00 noon AWST on Monday 14 February 2022 and closes at 12:00 noon AWST on Tuesday 14 February 2023 (Promotion Period). Entries must be received by the Promoter in the Promotion Period.
- All entries are deemed received at the time of receipt by the Promoter not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late entries.
How to enter
- Spend $1,000 or more in one transaction at Soklich & Co. Jewellers, during the promotional period to receive one entry into the draw.
- Entrants must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
(c) submit an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions;
(d) use a third party to enter on their behalf, except where the entrant needs to use those services of
that third party to enter due to a disability; or
(e) engage in conduct in entering the Promotion which, in the opinion of Promoter, is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
If an entrant is found to have breached these terms and conditions including this clause, the entrant will be disqualified so that they will have all their entries invalidated, any claim to any prize will be invalidated and where such an entrant has already been awarded a prize before being found to have breached these terms and conditions, the entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if these terms and conditions have been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm or deny its suspicions in this regard and any failure to provide such requested documentation to the Promoter on request gives Promoter the right to disqualify the entrant. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from any offender are reserved.
Number of Entries permitted
- Unlimited, as per the terms and conditions on how to enter.
- A customer will receive additional entries, if a customer purchases an Engagement and/or Wedding and/or Eternity ring, as per the Terms and Conditions on how to enter, will receive Two entries per transaction.
Draw and Notification of winner
- All entrants will automatically go into the draw to become a finalist to win one of the three prizes on offer.
- On the Tuesday 14 February 2023 at 1pm AWST, a live draw on social media will take place at Shop 2, 61 Angelo Street South Perth WA 6151.
- Five people will be drawn as finalists.
- Soklich & Co. Jewellers will endeavour to contact the finalists, by phone and/or email and/or social media within two business days.
- Finalists must notify Soklich & Co. Jewellers if they cannot attend the final draw by 4pm AWEST Thursday 16 February 2023. If a finalist cannot attend, they forfeit their prize and Soklich & Co. Jewellers will do a redraw on Friday 17 February 2023, at 9am AWEST, and notify the finalist/s, until we have all five eligible finalists available to attend the final draw.
- On Saturday 18 February 2023 at 11am AWST, a live draw on social media will take place at Shop 2, 61 Angelo Street South Perth WA 6151.
- The final draw will take place with the five finalists present to redeem their prize. For any reason an entrant cannot attend and have committed to attend, their entry may be removed and replaced with another entry. Soklich & Co. Jewellers reserve the right to change the date of the draw if unforeseen circumstances prohibit the draw taking place.
- The winner of the first prize must be present at the draw. No stand-ins permitted.
- The draw will be completed Saturday 25 February 2023 at the latest.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
- The winners of the prize/s will be published using their full name and state on www.soklichco.com website and Facebook/Instagram pages by 24 December 2024.
- Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the winning entry.
- If an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, entrant must notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be sent to the Promoter.
- Subject to State Regulation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 2/61 Angelo St, South Perth WA 6151 on Friday 17 February 2023 at 9:00am AWST. The winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone and/or email by 5pm same day. The winner of the prize will be published using their full name on the www.soklichco.com website and Facebook/Instagram by 31 January 2024.
Prize on offer
- Total prize pool value is $15,000 (including GST). The three prizes are:
1st Prize – South Perth Travel Holiday Package, valued at $10,000.
2nd Prize – Soklich & Co. Jewellers $4,000 Gift Certificate.
3rd Prize – Crown Towers Luxury Staycation; $1,000 Gift Certificate.
- $10,000 Holiday Package, to the destination of your choice. The $10,000 prize is non-refundable, non-transferable.
- The prize cannot be traded in for another item or money value.
- The winner must cover any extra expenses over the value of $10,000.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to take out travel insurance for themselves and their travel companions.
- The Winner is to handle their own travel arrangements directly.
- The Winner must confirm their travel booking by 30 May 2023.
- If the prize is not booked by the set date Soklich & Co. Jewellers reserve the right to dispose of the prize as they see fit. Winner must email the booking confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winner acknowledges that they will provide appropriate photos on the holiday for Soklich & Co. Jewellers to use on all social media platforms with our #soklichandcoyearoflove and #yearoflove hashtag. The photo will need to be emailed to email@example.com
- $4,000 to spend at Soklich & Co. Jewellers, non-transferable, non-refundable.
- The item can be in stock, or a custom design and make.
- The voucher cannot be redeemed in Sale periods, or on discounted items, or existing orders or purchases.
- Voucher to be redeemed before 14/2/24.
- If the item/items purchased are under the value of $4,000, Soklich & Co. Jewellers will issue a credit in the form of a gift voucher with the expiry date 14/2/24.
- If the item is priced over $4,000, the customer will need to make up the balance and pay the difference to Soklich & Co. Jewellers.
- Gift Card to Crown Towers valued at $1,000, Non-Refundable, Non-Transferable. As per the Terms and Conditions on the card.
Additional Surprise Year of Love Prizes
- Each month, as per the dates below, and terms and conditions on how to enter. We will draw a winner from the entrants so far, that made a purchase into the competition. All winners will be notified via phone or email on the day of the draw, and then placed back into the major prize draw. An entrant has the chance to win an additional 11 prizes during the duration of the promotion.
Draw dates and prizes, for Prizes:
- Draw: Wed 23 March at 2pm AWST. Prize: Coles Express Fuel Gift Card, valued at $200.
- Draw: Wed 27 April at 4pm AWEST: Soklich & Co. Jewellers Gift Card, valued at $200.
- Draw: Wed 25 May at 3pm AWST: Soklich & Co. Jewellers Gift Card, valued at $200.
- Draw: Wed 22 June at 2pm AWST: TBC on social media.
- Draw: Wed 20 July at 2pm AWST: TBC on social media.
- Draw: Wed 17 August at 2pm AWST: TBC on social media.
- Draw: Wed 21 September at 2pm AWST: TBC on social media.
- Draw: Wed 19 October at 2pm AWST: TBC on social media.
- Draw: Wed 16 November at 2pm AWST: TBC on social media.
- Draw: Wed 21 December at 2pm AWST: TBC on social media.
- Draw: Wed 18 January at 2pm AWST: TBC on social media.
- Prizes are to be collected instore by the winner within one month of announcement, or prior to the next month prize draw or the prize will be void by Soklich & Co. Jewellers.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, prize values are based on the recommended retail prices at the time of first publication of these terms and conditions (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- All entrants agree that if they win the prize, they will not, and their companions will not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs in relation to the taking of the prize, to any media or other organisation, without the Promoter’s prior written consent. Photographs will be allowed to be taken only at the discretion of the Promoter and the prize provider.
- Gift vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the gift card provider. Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable for any voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including (without limitation) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, pandemic, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, and (without limitation) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- If the prize includes attendance at an event which is cancelled for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, including due to pandemic or epidemic or illness of a performer, the Promoter reserves the right to take action under either of the previous two clauses.
- In consideration of the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner permits the winner’s submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the goods and services of any of them or the advertising or marketing of any of them, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee.
The entrant acknowledges and agrees that neither the entrant nor any third party shall be entitled to any fee, royalty or other consideration in respect of such licence. If the entrant holds, now, or at any time in the future, any so called “droit moral” or moral rights in connection with the Works, the entrant unconditionally and irrevocably consents, for the benefit of the Promoter and all of its assignees, licensees and sub licensees to minor alterations to the Works which may be required for print or display purposes such as resizing and minor colour correction notwithstanding that such conduct may amount to derogatory treatment of the Works for the purposes of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (Copyright Act). All Entrants consent to attribution by either full name or social media handle in satisfaction of their right to attribution under the Copyright Act.
Limitation of Liability
- The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s (including without limitation due to attendance at an event or travel undertaken when there is any current health warning, epidemic or pandemic declared which would apply to or could be considered to impact, effect or apply to the relevant event or travel) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
Entry details and privacy